Woo Myung's Amazon #1 Bestseller Is Available on KINDLE!

Kindle Version
It was my first time ever buying this thing called "kindle" since I always believed the beauty of reading a book is flipping each page wondering about how the story will lead me to and be surprised by it (Not that I am a big book reader)

But while I was searching Amazon, I just found out Teacher Woo Myung's latest book <Stop Living In This Land Go To The Everlasting World Of Happiness Live There Forever> has been released in Kindle version. And it only costed me 3 bucks! So I bought it.

The fact that I can carry simply everywhere with me and just with a couple of swipes and tapping, I have an instant access to those chapters I want to read was really fascinating.

I just wanted to share the awesome content with you. So here are some screenshots of Teacher Woo Myung's new book in Kindle.

Table of Contents- When you click or touch the screen, it directs you to  the exact chapters



People are stuck inside their "Picture World" which is an illusion  made  by themseleves
True people are rejoicing in the everlasting world of happiness


     Click this image for more info about Kindle

No comments:

Post a Comment